KID Museum is cultivating the next generation of innovators, empowering kids to tackle real-world problems with confidence, creativity, and the drive to invent the future. You can help make an impact. Your support helps us engage all kids in hands-on learning that sparks creativity and builds an interest in science, technology, art, and world cultures. Together, we can ensure that all children, regardless of race, income level, or gender, have the opportunities they need to succeed now, and in the future.
Support the Next Generation of Innovators
Make a gift in honor of someone who makes a difference. Now you can recognize a special educator, apprentice, friend, or family member with your donation.
Explore Ways to Give
KID Museum’s Annual Fund provides critical support to ensure all kids are prepared to invent the future. Only 40% of KID Museum’s costs are supported by membership and program fees.
KID Museum needs to raise $100,000 by December 31, 2018. Please consider a generous donation today to invent a brighter future for our children and our community.
- $250 stocks the KID Museum tool box
- $500 supports one high school student to be a KID Museum Apprentice
- $1,000 supports a field trip for 100 low-income students
- $2,500 supports our educators’ development of new and innovative programs
- $5,000 funds a multi-session coding program at a low-income school
- $10,000 supports one middle school class to participate in Invent the Future