Administrative Services Internship
Administrative Services Interns will gain CRM, fundraising, and operations experience, making this position ideal for students hoping to go into nonprofit management.
KID Museum is looking for an intern to
- Help with front desk and guest relations duties during the museum’s daily operations
- Work with point-of-sale and registration system (admission fees, memberships, workshop registrations, retail), donor management, group sales and event management, volunteer tracking, reception, client inquiries, and/or research
- Assist with photo and video editing
- Perform data entry
- Assist staff members in managing the CRM database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences including children, teachers, parents/caregivers and community members
- Flexibility, sense of humor, highly collaborative style, and resourcefulness
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development
- A willingness to connect with KID Museum’s programs, services, and mission
- Access to reliable transportation
- Comfortable doing data entry
- Close attention to detail
Time Commitment: 10 ‐ 15 hours/week
Hours may be scheduled any time 9:00 am ‐ 6:00 pm weekdays, and/or some weekend hours
Students are expected to obtain and complete any necessary forms to receive credit for their internship and are responsible for meeting any registration requirements from their college or university.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the position to email@example.com.