General Policies for all KID Museum Activities
KID Museum aims to provide your children with quality programming, low student-to-educator ratios, and a safe environment.
KID Museum does not guarantee that activities cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. weather, power outages) will be made up; no refunds will be issued. We do not offer makeup sessions due to a child’s inability to attend.
In cases of inclement weather, KID Museum will be closed if County or Federal Government offices are closed. On days in question, please call 301-897-5437 and/or check our website at www.kidmuseum.org for up-to-date information on closings and delays.
- A 5% processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- No refunds will be provided for any missed classes.
- Fees cannot be pro-rated for any missed sessions in multi-week programs.
- Full refunds (minus 5% processing fee) are given up to 24 hours prior to workshop.
- If a participant is more than 10 minutes late for a workshop, participant will not be admitted and will not be given a refund.
- Workshops may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- All classes are subject to minimum and maximum enrollment. If a class must be cancelled by KID Museum due to low enrollment, we will notify participants 14 days prior to the start of class and will refund the full payment (and will not charge a processing fee).
- Class enrollment will close one week prior to the start of class. After that time, please call KID Museum for availability.
- Full refund (minus processing fee) up to 2 weeks prior to start of class.
- 50% refund (minus processing fee) up to 1 week prior to start of class.
- No refund if cancelled less than 1 week prior to start of class.
Daily Camps & Weekday Workshops
- Full refunds (minus 5% processing fee) are given for cancellations up to 48 hours prior.
- Registration will be closed 48 hours prior to the start of class. After that time, please call KID Museum for availability.
- Full refund (minus 5 % processing fee) if cancelled by May 1.
- 50% refund (minus 5% processing fee) if cancelled by June 1.
- No refund if cancelled after June 1.
- There will be $25 charge per change to camp registration.
- Changes to registration can be made up to one week before the start of camp